The lymphatic system: We mention it a lot, but what exactly is it?
The lymphatic system of the body is not one we hear about often, despite the fact it plays an important role in removing waste products from the body, starting at the cellular level. Widely regarded as a lesser sister to the circulatory system, the lymphatic system is actually a crucial player in your body’s ability to ward off disease and heal from injury. When the lymphatic system is sluggish or clogged, the body retains damaging toxins. Cellulite is only one of the common symptoms of inadequate lymphatic drainage. Others include constant minor aches and pains, low energy, or susceptibility to colds and flu.
HOW ENDERMOLOGIE DRAINS THE LYMPHATIC SYSTEM
The gentle, palliative process of Mecano-Stimulation™ provided by the specialized endermologie® equipment softens the connective tissue that constricts both the circulatory and lymphatic systems. Both the medical community and healthcare professionals recommend that a regular schedule of mild, soothing massage treatments aids in lymphatic drainage and the treatment of lymphedema.
- Faster recovery and less scarring from surgery and other types of trauma.
- Eases or clears chronic sinusitis, bronchitis, acne, insomnia, and headaches
- Strengthens the immune system
- Relieves heaviness, tightness, and swelling in those suffering from lymphedema
- Increases overall relaxation by decreasing stress
- Relieves retention of fluids during pregnancy and menstrual cycle
- Decreases local edemas and hematomas from orthopedic surgery, cosmetic surgery scars, and burn scars
- Glowing, healthy-looking skin
Detoxification is an ongoing natural process in our bodies. Occasionally our lymphatic systems need a little help to keep the process moving. A series of relaxing endermologie® treatments will not only stimulate your lymphatic system. It also reduces the appearance of cellulite, encourage internal blood and fluid circulation and bring back that healthy glow to your skin.